BlueTech is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BlueTech from your computerBlueTech
. You can find out more on BlueTech or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueTech folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BlueTech by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueTech\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BlueTech's primary file takes around 432.50 KB (442880 bytes) and is called BlueTech-buttonutil64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BlueTech. They occupy about 850.00 KB (870400
bytes) on disk.
- BlueTech-buttonutil64.exe (432.50 KB)
- BlueTech-helper.exe (304.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.00 KB)
This data is about BlueTech version 220.127.116.11
BlueTech is a program marketed by the software company BlueTech. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall BlueTech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BlueTech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueTech or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueTech". If it is installed on your PC the BlueTech application will be found very quickly. When you click BlueTech in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BlueTech, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueTech.
8. After removing BlueTech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueTech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlueTech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueTech by BlueTech from your computer, we are not saying that BlueTech by BlueTech is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueTech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:50:14.520