BlueTech is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BlueTech from your computerBlueTech
. You can find out more on BlueTech or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueTech folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall BlueTech by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueTech\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BlueTech's primary file takes around 432.50 KB (442880 bytes) and is called BlueTech-buttonutil64.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BlueTech. They occupy about 850.00 KB (870400
bytes) on disk.
- BlueTech-buttonutil64.exe (432.50 KB)
- BlueTech-helper.exe (304.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (113.00 KB)
This data is about BlueTech version 188.8.131.52
BlueTech is a program marketed by the software company BlueTech. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall BlueTech is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BlueTech with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueTech or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueTech". If it exists on your system the BlueTech application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueTech in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding BlueTech, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlueTech.
8. After removing BlueTech, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueTech that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlueTech using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlueTech by BlueTech from your computer, we are not saying that BlueTech by BlueTech is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueTech in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 22:50:14.520