BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta
BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More information about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_bgp_lollipop directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks_bgp_lollipop\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. The application's main executable file has a size of 319.51 KB (327176 bytes) on disk and is labeled BlueStacksUninstaller.exe.
BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is composed of the following executables which take 41.05 MB (43039214
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (722.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (319.51 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.54 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,016.36 KB)
- DiskCompactionTool.exe (302.51 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (419.51 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (290.01 KB)
- HD-CheckCpu.exe (133.20 KB)
- HD-ComRegistrar.exe (26.01 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (283.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (598.51 KB)
- HD-ForceGPU.exe (152.87 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (558.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (279.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (374.51 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (461.01 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (557.51 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (279.51 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (286.51 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (285.01 KB)
- HD-ServiceInstaller.exe (465.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (290.51 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (310.51 KB)
- HD-XapkHandler.exe (287.51 KB)
This data is about BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta version 18.104.22.16805
alone. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta versions:
BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is a program released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta program will be found very quickly. After you select BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueStacks (lollipop) Beta in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 15:18:48.373