BlueStacks App Player
This page contains detailed information on how to remove BlueStacks App Player for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More info about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. BlueStacks App Player is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. HD-Player.exe is the BlueStacks App Player's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 613.01 KB (627720 bytes) on disk.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 43.00 MB (45093702
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (1.11 MB)
- BstkSVC.exe (4.53 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1,013.59 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (12.10 MB)
- HD-Agent.exe (468.51 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (370.51 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (647.47 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.51 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (755.51 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.51 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (538.97 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.51 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (438.01 KB)
- HD-MultiInstanceManager.exe (196.51 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (613.01 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (538.47 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.01 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.01 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (365.51 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (371.01 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.01 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.01 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 18.104.22.16803
alone. Click on the links below for other BlueStacks App Player versions:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
BlueStacks App Player is an application released by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player program will be found automatically. When you click BlueStacks App Player in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 14:55:45.783