BlueStacks App Player
This info is about BlueStacks App Player for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Further information on BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be found here
. Usually the BlueStacks App Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks folder, depending on the user's option during install. BlueStacks App Player's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Uninstaller.exe :tmp. BlueStacks App Player's primary file takes about 705.02 KB (721944 bytes) and its name is BlueStacks.exe.
BlueStacks App Player installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 16.99 MB (17810240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BlueStacks.exe (705.02 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (541.02 KB)
- BlueStacksUI.exe (118.52 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.14 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (156.02 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (373.02 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (362.52 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (360.02 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (381.02 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (366.02 KB)
- HD-Frontend.exe (369.52 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (833.02 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (363.52 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (414.02 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (362.52 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (361.02 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (399.02 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (367.52 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (365.52 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (367.02 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (368.52 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (378.02 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (367.02 KB)
- HD-Uninstaller.exe (376.02 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (363.02 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (31.02 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player version 22.214.171.12412
only. You can find below info on other application versions of BlueStacks App Player:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player.Registry keys:
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks App Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-09 14:29:20.780