BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PCBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. More data about BlueStack Systems, Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for BlueStacks App Player is C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacksUninstaller.exe -tmp. The program's main executable file has a size of 618.03 KB (632864 bytes) on disk and is named HD-Player.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BlueStacks App Player. They occupy about 30.49 MB (31974179
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7zr.exe (325.50 KB)
- BlueStacksUninstaller.exe (1.79 MB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.12 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (907.59 KB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (15.76 MB)
- HD-Adb.exe (922.00 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (511.03 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (371.03 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.49 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (361.03 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (358.53 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (743.03 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (364.53 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (872.99 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (360.53 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (438.53 KB)
- HD-Player.exe (618.03 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (78.99 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (360.03 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstall.exe (367.53 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (366.03 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (365.53 KB)
- HD-UnRegRegCom.exe (372.53 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (387.03 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
This web page is about BlueStacks App Player version 22.214.171.1241
only. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks App Player is an application by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". If it is installed on your PC the BlueStacks App Player application will be found automatically. When you click BlueStacks App Player in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueStacks App Player.
8. After removing BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlueStacks App Player in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:19:54.800