BlueStacks App Player
BlueStacks App Player is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your computerBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacks\Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BlueStacks App Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlueStacks\BlueStacks\Client\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.49 MB (1564728 bytes) on disk and is labeled Bluestacks.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BlueStacks App Player. They take 5.39 MB (5648080
bytes) on disk.
- Bluestacks.exe (1.49 MB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (946.55 KB)
- Keymapui.exe (2.97 MB)
The current web page applies to BlueStacks App Player version 22.214.171.1243
alone. For more BlueStacks App Player versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall BlueStacks App Player.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
BlueStacks App Player is a program by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall BlueStacks App Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BlueStacks App Player from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueStacks App Player or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueStacks App Player". The BlueStacks App Player application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlueStacks App Player in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks App Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks App Player.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks App Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BlueStacks App Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlueStacks App Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that BlueStacks App Player by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BlueStacks App Player supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 21:32:28.717