BlueStacks 3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BlueStacks 3 from your systemBlueStack Systems, Inc.
. You can find out more on BlueStack Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. BlueStacks 3 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BlueStacks 3 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe :tmp. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 918.05 KB (940088 bytes) on disk and is titled Bluestacks.exe.
BlueStacks 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 20.26 MB (21248032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bluestacks.exe (918.05 KB)
- BlueStacksClientUninstaller.exe (1,017.05 KB)
- BlueStacksTV.exe (541.05 KB)
- BstkSVC.exe (3.90 MB)
- BstkVMMgr.exe (1.15 MB)
- HD-Aapt.exe (832.50 KB)
- HD-Adb.exe (987.50 KB)
- HD-Agent.exe (155.55 KB)
- HD-ApkHandler.exe (373.05 KB)
- HD-BlockDevice.exe (294.52 KB)
- HD-BlockDeviceTool.exe (177.52 KB)
- HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-CreateSymlink.exe (360.05 KB)
- HD-DataManager.exe (383.05 KB)
- HD-DeployTool_Uninstaller.exe (376.05 KB)
- HD-DeviceCaps.exe (366.05 KB)
- HD-GLCheck.exe (824.52 KB)
- HD-GuestCommandRunner.exe (363.55 KB)
- HD-LogCollector.exe (414.05 KB)
- HD-LogRotator.exe (362.55 KB)
- HD-LogRotatorService.exe (361.05 KB)
- HD-Network.exe (395.52 KB)
- HD-Plus-Service.exe (397.55 KB)
- HD-Plus-Tool-Native.exe (96.52 KB)
- HD-png2ico.exe (159.00 KB)
- HD-Quit.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-QuitMultiInstance.exe (365.55 KB)
- HD-Restart.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-RunApp.exe (368.05 KB)
- HD-Service.exe (378.05 KB)
- HD-SharedFolder.exe (388.52 KB)
- HD-SslCertificateTool.exe (367.05 KB)
- HD-unzip.exe (212.50 KB)
- HD-Updater.exe (363.05 KB)
- HD-VmManager.exe (31.05 KB)
- HD-zip.exe (66.50 KB)
- Keymapui.exe (1.75 MB)
The current page applies to BlueStacks 3 version 220.127.116.115
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BlueStacks 3:
...click to view all...
BlueStacks 3 is a program marketed by the software company BlueStack Systems, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove BlueStacks 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BlueStacks 3 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BlueStacks 3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueStacks 3". The BlueStacks 3 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlueStacks 3 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BlueStacks 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueStacks 3.
8. After uninstalling BlueStacks 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueStacks 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BlueStacks 3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlueStacks 3 by BlueStack Systems, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that BlueStacks 3 by BlueStack Systems, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlueStacks 3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 13:16:02.433