BlueSheep version 0.9.7
This info is about BlueSheep version 0.9.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BlueSheep version 0.9.7 from your PCBlueSheep
. More information about BlueSheep can be read here
. More details about BlueSheep version 0.9.7 can be found at http://bluesheepbot.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSheep folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSheep\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove BlueSheep version 0.9.7. The program's main executable file is called BSUpdater.exe and occupies 478.50 KB (489984 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside BlueSheep version 0.9.7. They occupy about 1.37 MB (1439265
bytes) on disk.
- BSUpdater.exe (478.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (927.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.7
of BlueSheep version 0.9.7.
BlueSheep version 0.9.7 is a program by the software company BlueSheep. Some people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase BlueSheep version 0.9.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlueSheep version 0.9.7 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BlueSheep version 0.9.7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BlueSheep version 0.9.7". The BlueSheep version 0.9.7 program will be found automatically. After you click BlueSheep version 0.9.7 in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BlueSheep version 0.9.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlueSheep version 0.9.7:
- The web site of the program is: http://bluesheepbot.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueSheep\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlueSheep version 0.9.7.
8. After uninstalling BlueSheep version 0.9.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueSheep version 0.9.7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueSheep version 0.9.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlueSheep version 0.9.7 by BlueSheep from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueSheep version 0.9.7 by BlueSheep is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueSheep version 0.9.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 14:40:32.407