You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall BlueMail 1.0.2 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BlueMail 1.0.2 from your computerBlueMail
. You can read more on BlueMail or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\antks\AppData\Local\Programs\BlueMail directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove BlueMail 1.0.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\antks\AppData\Local\Programs\BlueMail\Uninstall BlueMail.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BlueMail.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.50 MB (67631224 bytes) on disk.
BlueMail 1.0.2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 64.77 MB (67917760
bytes) on disk:
- BlueMail.exe (64.50 MB)
- Uninstall BlueMail.exe (160.20 KB)
- elevate.exe (119.62 KB)
The current web page applies to BlueMail 1.0.2 version 1.0.2
BlueMail 1.0.2 is a program marketed by the software company BlueMail. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove BlueMail 1.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlueMail 1.0.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlueMail 1.0.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "BlueMail 1.0.2". If it exists on your system the BlueMail 1.0.2 application will be found automatically. When you select BlueMail 1.0.2 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BlueMail 1.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlueMail 1.0.2.
8. After removing BlueMail 1.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BlueMail 1.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueMail 1.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueMail 1.0.2 by BlueMail from your computer, we are not saying that BlueMail 1.0.2 by BlueMail is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueMail 1.0.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-25 00:54:31.183