This info is about BlueAuditor 1.5.7 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall BlueAuditor 1.5.7 from your computerNsasoft LLC.
. You can find out more on Nsasoft LLC. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to BlueAuditor 1.5.7 at http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=BLUE_APP_User&utm_medium=BLUE_APP_User&utm_campaign=BLUE_APP
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\BlueAuditor folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for BlueAuditor 1.5.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\BlueAuditor\unins000.exe. BlueAuditor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.88 MB (1970688 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside BlueAuditor 1.5.7. They occupy about 6.99 MB (7326146
bytes) on disk.
- BlueAuditor.exe (1.88 MB)
- Patch.exe (4.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about BlueAuditor 1.5.7 version 1.5.7
BlueAuditor 1.5.7 is an application by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Some users want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase BlueAuditor 1.5.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete BlueAuditor 1.5.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlueAuditor 1.5.7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlueAuditor 1.5.7". If it is installed on your PC the BlueAuditor 1.5.7 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BlueAuditor 1.5.7 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlueAuditor 1.5.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlueAuditor 1.5.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com?utm_source=BLUE_APP_User&utm_medium=BLUE_APP_User&utm_campaign=BLUE_APP
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\BlueAuditor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BlueAuditor 1.5.7.
8. After removing BlueAuditor 1.5.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlueAuditor 1.5.7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlueAuditor 1.5.7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BlueAuditor 1.5.7 by Nsasoft LLC. from your PC, nor are we saying that BlueAuditor 1.5.7 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlueAuditor 1.5.7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-21 10:56:35.940