Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4
Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 from your computerBlue Sky Bio, LLC
. Open here
for more info on Blue Sky Bio, LLC. Please open http://www.blueskybio.com/
if you want to read more on Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 on Blue Sky Bio, LLC's website. Usually the Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\BlueSkyPlan4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BlueSkyPlan4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called BlueSkyPlan.exe and its approximative size is 26.79 MB (28088824 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4. They occupy 27.97 MB (29325345
bytes) on disk.
- BlueSkyPlan.exe (26.79 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (17.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 version 4.0.4
Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 is a program by Blue Sky Bio, LLC. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blueskybio.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlueSkyPlan4\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4.
8. After uninstalling Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 by Blue Sky Bio, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 by Blue Sky Bio, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blue Sky Plan 4.0.4 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 04:05:35.320