Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606
This web page is about Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Further information on OpenCloner Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.opencloner.com
to get more information about Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Blue-Cloner folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 is C:\Program Files\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called bdcloner.exe and its approximative size is 10.87 MB (11399168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606. They occupy about 16.04 MB (16814401
bytes) on disk.
- bdcloner.exe (10.87 MB)
- openplayer.exe (4.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (978.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 version 126.96.36.1996
Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to remove Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606". If it exists on your system the Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blue-Cloner\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606.
8. After uninstalling Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blue-Cloner ver 3.30 build 606 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 10:51:39.440