Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432
Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on OpenCloner Inc.. More info about the application Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 can be found at http://www.opencloner.com
. Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to HDD folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to HDD\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called Blu-ray to HDD.exe and occupies 4.49 MB (4706304 bytes).
Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.32 MB (5573953
bytes) on disk.
- Blu-ray to HDD.exe (4.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (847.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.70.432
of Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432.
Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 is a program marketed by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432". The Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 program will be found automatically. When you select Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432:
- The publisher is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to HDD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray to HDD 1.70 Build 432 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:07:30.090