Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. More information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40. The program's main executable file is labeled btd20.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1763840 bytes).
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2471194
bytes) on disk.
- btd20.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 version 2.40
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 is a program by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40". If it is installed on your PC the Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:18:49.940