Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 from your systemOpenCloner Inc.
. More information on OpenCloner Inc. can be seen here
. Please open http://www.opencloner.com
if you want to read more on Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40. The program's main executable file is labeled btd20.exe and it has a size of 1.68 MB (1763840 bytes).
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 contains of the executables below. They take 2.36 MB (2471194
bytes) on disk.
- btd20.exe (1.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 version 2.40
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 is a program by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40". If it exists on your system the Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 program will be found automatically. After you select Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40:
- The software company is: http://www.opencloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 2.40 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 22:18:49.940