Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. You can find out more on OpenCloner Inc. or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 can be found at http://www.dvdcloner.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20. Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20's primary file takes about 2.05 MB (2152448 bytes) and its name is btod.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20. They take 3.03 MB (3181834
bytes) on disk.
- avc.exe (347.50 KB)
- btod.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 version 1.20
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 is a program released by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20". If it is installed on your PC the Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 application will be found very quickly. When you select Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdcloner.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20.
8. After removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 by OpenCloner Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.20 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 11:43:22.603