Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 from your PCOpenCloner Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on OpenCloner Inc.. Click on http://www.dvdcloner.com
to get more details about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 on OpenCloner Inc.'s website. Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10. Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10's main file takes about 2.05 MB (2152448 bytes) and is called btod.exe.
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.70 MB (2825994
bytes) on disk.
- btod.exe (2.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current web page applies to Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 version 1.10
Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 is an application offered by the software company OpenCloner Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10". If it exists on your system the Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.dvdcloner.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blu-ray to DVD Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 by OpenCloner Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 by OpenCloner Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blu-ray to DVD Pro ver 1.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 18:15:02.303