Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52
This page is about Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 from your computerVSO-Software SARL
. You can read more on VSO-Software SARL or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.vso-software.fr
to get more info about Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 on VSO-Software SARL's website. Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\vso\Blu-ray to DVD folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\vso\Blu-ray to DVD\unins000.exe. BlurayToDVDConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.93 MB (12510512 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52. They occupy 19.19 MB (20125593
bytes) on disk.
- BlurayToDVDConverter.exe (11.93 MB)
- PcSetup.exe (2.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- EditLoc_online.exe (3.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11.
Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 is an application released by VSO-Software SARL. Frequently, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\vso\Blu-ray to DVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124 by VSO-Software SARL from your computer, we are not saying that Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199 by VSO-Software SARL is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 09:31:16.427