Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 from your PCVSO-Software SARL
. More information on VSO-Software SARL can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206 at http://www.vso-software.fr
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\Blu-ray to DVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\Blu-ray to DVD\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. BlurayToDVDConverter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.28 MB (9734960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168. They take an average of 12.66 MB (13274145
bytes) on disk.
- Blu-ray.To.DVD.Converter.v1.x.x.x.Patch-H00kEr.exe (346.50 KB)
- BlurayToDVDConverter.exe (9.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- EditLoc.exe (1.91 MB)
The current page applies to Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 is a program marketed by VSO-Software SARL. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199 app will be found automatically. After you click Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11:
- The software company is: http://www.vso-software.fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\vso\Blu-ray to DVD\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray to DVD 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray to DVD 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blu-ray to DVD 188.8.131.52 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 184.108.40.206 by VSO-Software SARL from your PC, we are not saying that Blu-ray to DVD 220.127.116.11 by VSO-Software SARL is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray to DVD 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 14:30:05.537