Blu-ray Video Plug-in
This info is about Blu-ray Video Plug-in for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Blu-ray Video Plug-in from your systemNero AG
. Further information on Nero AG can be found here
. You can see more info related to Blu-ray Video Plug-in at http://www.nero.com
. Blu-ray Video Plug-in is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blu-ray Video Plug-in. WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe is the Blu-ray Video Plug-in's main executable file and it occupies close to 2.47 MB (2584848 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Blu-ray Video Plug-in. They take about 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk.
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Blu-ray Video Plug-in we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Blu-ray Video Plug-in is an application released by Nero AG. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Blu-ray Video Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Blu-ray Video Plug-in from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Blu-ray Video Plug-in or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blu-ray Video Plug-in". If it exists on your system the Blu-ray Video Plug-in application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Blu-ray Video Plug-in in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blu-ray Video Plug-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray Video Plug-in:
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blu-ray Video Plug-in.
8. After removing Blu-ray Video Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blu-ray Video Plug-in which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blu-ray Video Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blu-ray Video Plug-in by Nero AG from your PC, nor are we saying that Blu-ray Video Plug-in by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blu-ray Video Plug-in supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 05:34:59.960