Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in from your systemNero AG
. Further information on Nero AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.nero.com
to get more data about Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in on Nero AG's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2584848 bytes) on disk and is labeled WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe.
Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is an application marketed by Nero AG. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in". If it exists on your system the Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in program will be found very quickly. When you click Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in:
- The software company is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in by Nero AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 05:31:59.903