Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in from your systemNero AG
. Further information on Nero AG can be found here
. Click on http://www.nero.com
to get more data about Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in on Nero AG's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero ProductInstaller 4 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in's full uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file occupies 2.47 MB (2584848 bytes) on disk and is labeled WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe.
Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.20 MB (8600416
bytes) on disk:
- ipclog.exe (109.29 KB)
- LSDriveDetect.exe (80.00 KB)
- SetupX.exe (5.55 MB)
- WindowsInstallerKB893803v2x86.exe (2.47 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is an application marketed by Nero AG. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in". The Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in application will be found automatically. When you click Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nero.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in.
8. After uninstalling Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in by Nero AG from your computer, nor are we saying that Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in by Nero AG is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blu-ray/HD DVD Video Plug-in in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 05:31:59.903