Blox World 1.2
How to uninstall Blox World 1.2 from your computer
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Blox World 1.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by RealApex
. Check out here
for more information on RealApex. More information about the app Blox World 1.2 can be seen at http://www.RealApex.com
. Blox World 1.2 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\RealApex\BloxWorld directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Blox World 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\RealApex\BloxWorld\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 344.50 KB (352768 bytes) on disk and is labeled BloxWorld.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Blox World 1.2. They take 415.54 KB (425516
bytes) on disk.
- BloxWorld.exe (344.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of Blox World 1.2.
How to uninstall Blox World 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Blox World 1.2 is a program released by the software company RealApex. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove Blox World 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blox World 1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blox World 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Blox World 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Blox World 1.2 in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blox World 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blox World 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.RealApex.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\RealApex\BloxWorld\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blox World 1.2.
8. After removing Blox World 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blox World 1.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blox World 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Blox World 1.2:
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blox World 1.2 by RealApex from your PC, nor are we saying that Blox World 1.2 by RealApex is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blox World 1.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 15:50:22.700