Blossom version 1.5
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blossom version 1.5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blossom version 1.5 from your computergogo78
. You can find out more on gogo78 or check for application updates here
. Blossom version 1.5 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blossom folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Blossom version 1.5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Blossom\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled GH-blossom.exe and it has a size of 7.95 MB (8331265 bytes).
Blossom version 1.5 contains of the executables below. They take 8.63 MB (9045791
bytes) on disk.
- GH-blossom.exe (7.95 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of Blossom version 1.5.
Blossom version 1.5 is an application released by gogo78. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Blossom version 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blossom version 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blossom version 1.5 or simply click the Search field and type in "Blossom version 1.5". The Blossom version 1.5 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blossom version 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Blossom version 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blossom version 1.5.
8. After removing Blossom version 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blossom version 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blossom version 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Blossom version 1.5 by gogo78 from your computer, we are not saying that Blossom version 1.5 by gogo78 is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blossom version 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-26 08:49:19.333