Bloom is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Bloom from your PCLeeGT-Games
. More information on LeeGT-Games can be seen here
. More information about Bloom can be found at http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
. Bloom is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Bloom directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Bloom\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Bloom. Bloom's main file takes around 3.36 MB (3522560 bytes) and its name is Bloom.exe.
Bloom is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.84 MB (4023596
bytes) on disk:
- Bloom.exe (3.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (489.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Bloom is an application marketed by the software company LeeGT-Games. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Bloom is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bloom from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bloom or simply click the Search field and type in "Bloom". If it is installed on your PC the Bloom program will be found very quickly. After you select Bloom in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bloom, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bloom:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.LeeGT-Games.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LeeGT-Games\Bloom\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bloom.
8. After uninstalling Bloom, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloom which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloom using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bloom by LeeGT-Games from your computer, we are not saying that Bloom by LeeGT-Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bloom in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-09 19:57:09.760