This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BloodTies for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall BloodTies from your systemeGames
. Further information on eGames can be seen here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\BloodTies folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\BloodTies\Uninstall BloodTies.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BloodTies. BloodTies.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.86 MB (1949696 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BloodTies. They occupy 1.99 MB (2084339
bytes) on disk.
- BloodTies.exe (1.86 MB)
- Uninstall BloodTies.exe (131.49 KB)
This info is about BloodTies version 184.108.40.206
BloodTies is an application released by eGames. Some users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase BloodTies is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall BloodTies from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BloodTies or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BloodTies". If it exists on your system the BloodTies application will be found automatically. When you select BloodTies in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BloodTies, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BloodTies.
8. After removing BloodTies, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BloodTies which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BloodTies using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BloodTies by eGames from your computer, we are not saying that BloodTies by eGames is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BloodTies supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-14 14:35:43.723