You can find below detailed information on how to remove BloodRayne for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BloodRayne from your PCGOG.com
. Further information on GOG.com can be seen here
. You can read more about about BloodRayne at http://www.gog.com
. BloodRayne is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BloodRayne directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove BloodRayne by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BloodRayne\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BloodRayne's primary file takes around 2.89 MB (3033320 bytes) and is named rayne.exe.
The following executables are installed together with BloodRayne. They occupy about 4.22 MB (4421424
bytes) on disk.
- rayne.exe (2.89 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.28 MB)
- Cutscene.exe (44.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
of BloodRayne. For other BloodRayne versions please click below:
BloodRayne is a program released by GOG.com. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BloodRayne is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove BloodRayne from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BloodRayne or simply activate the Search field and type in "BloodRayne". If it exists on your system the BloodRayne app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BloodRayne in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BloodRayne, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BloodRayne:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\BloodRayne\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BloodRayne.
8. After uninstalling BloodRayne, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BloodRayne which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BloodRayne with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BloodRayne by GOG.com from your computer, nor are we saying that BloodRayne by GOG.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BloodRayne in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:36:45.443