Blood Ties is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Blood Ties from your systemCity Interactive
. Further information on City Interactive can be seen here
. More information about the software Blood Ties can be seen at http://www.city-interactive.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\City Interactive\Blood Ties directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\City Interactive\Blood Ties\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blood Ties. BloodTies.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.86 MB (1949696 bytes) on disk.
Blood Ties contains of the executables below. They take 2.53 MB (2648593
bytes) on disk.
- BloodTies.exe (1.86 MB)
- unins000.exe (682.52 KB)
Blood Ties is a program offered by City Interactive. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Blood Ties is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Blood Ties using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blood Ties or simply click the Search field and type in "Blood Ties". If it exists on your system the Blood Ties program will be found automatically. After you select Blood Ties in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blood Ties, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blood Ties:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.city-interactive.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\City Interactive\Blood Ties\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blood Ties.
8. After removing Blood Ties, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blood Ties that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blood Ties using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blood Ties by City Interactive from your PC, nor are we saying that Blood Ties by City Interactive is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blood Ties supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:28:29.373