Blood Pressure Tracker
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Blood Pressure Tracker for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Blood Pressure Tracker from your computerSoundTells
. Open here
for more info on SoundTells. Blood Pressure Tracker is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundTells\Blood Pressure Tracker directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Blood Pressure Tracker is "C:\Program Files\SoundTells\Blood Pressure Tracker\Uninstall.exe" "C:\Program Files\SoundTells\Blood Pressure Tracker\install.log". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 128.00 KB (131072 bytes) on disk and is named BP.exe.
Blood Pressure Tracker is comprised of the following executables which take 322.50 KB (330240
bytes) on disk:
- BP.exe (128.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Blood Pressure Tracker version 7.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Blood Pressure Tracker versions:
Blood Pressure Tracker is an application marketed by SoundTells. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Blood Pressure Tracker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Blood Pressure Tracker from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blood Pressure Tracker or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blood Pressure Tracker". If it is installed on your PC the Blood Pressure Tracker app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Blood Pressure Tracker in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blood Pressure Tracker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blood Pressure Tracker.
8. After removing Blood Pressure Tracker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blood Pressure Tracker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blood Pressure Tracker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blood Pressure Tracker by SoundTells from your PC, we are not saying that Blood Pressure Tracker by SoundTells is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blood Pressure Tracker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 12:49:01.393