This web page contains complete information on how to remove Blood Code for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Blood Code from your computerWeixi Games
. You can find out more on Weixi Games or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.zedraxlo.cn/bloodcode.html
to get more facts about Blood Code on Weixi Games's website. Usually the Blood Code program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blood Code directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blood Code. Blood Code's primary file takes around 377.00 KB (386048 bytes) and its name is BloodCode.exe.
Blood Code installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.25 MB (1307480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BloodCode.exe (377.00 KB)
- BloodCode.exe (378.50 KB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- python.exe (26.00 KB)
- pythonw.exe (26.50 KB)
- zsync.exe (92.00 KB)
- zsyncmake.exe (91.50 KB)
Blood Code is an application released by the software company Weixi Games. Frequently, users choose to erase it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to erase Blood Code is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Blood Code with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blood Code or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blood Code". If it is installed on your PC the Blood Code application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Blood Code in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blood Code, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blood Code:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.zedraxlo.cn/bloodcode.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blood Code.
8. After uninstalling Blood Code, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blood Code which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blood Code with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blood Code by Weixi Games from your computer, we are not saying that Blood Code by Weixi Games is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blood Code supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 04:56:52.493