Blood Bowl 2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Blood Bowl 2 for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Blood Bowl 2 from your PCR.G. Gamblers, Fanfar
. You can find out more on R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar or check for application updates here
. More information about Blood Bowl 2 can be seen at http://tapochek.net/
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Games\Blood Bowl 2 directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Blood Bowl 2 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blood Bowl 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1206474 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Blood Bowl 2. They occupy about 1.15 MB (1206474
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Blood Bowl 2.
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Blood Bowl 2.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Blood Bowl 2:
The files below remain on your disk by Blood Bowl 2's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\games\Blood Bowl 2
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\R.G. Gamblers\Blood Bowl 2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blood Bowl 2
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\games\Blood Bowl 2\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x64.cab
- C:\games\Blood Bowl 2\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2005_d3dx9_25_x86.cab
- C:\games\Blood Bowl 2\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x64.cab
- C:\games\Blood Bowl 2\_CommonRedist\DirectX\Jun2010\Apr2006_d3dx9_30_x86.cab
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 236690
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Blood Bowl 2_R.G. Gamblers_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Blood Bowl 2_R.G. Gamblers_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 236690\InstallLocation
Blood Bowl 2 is an application marketed by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Blood Bowl 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Blood Bowl 2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blood Bowl 2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blood Bowl 2". If it is installed on your PC the Blood Bowl 2 application will be found automatically. When you select Blood Bowl 2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blood Bowl 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blood Bowl 2:
- The web site of the application is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Blood Bowl 2\Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blood Bowl 2.
8. After uninstalling Blood Bowl 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Blood Bowl 2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blood Bowl 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blood Bowl 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar from your PC, nor are we saying that Blood Bowl 2 by R.G. Gamblers, Fanfar is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blood Bowl 2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-04 13:40:42.407