Bloink v1.30e is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bloink v1.30e from your PCBrain Block Interactive
. Take a look here
for more info on Brain Block Interactive. Detailed information about Bloink v1.30e can be seen at http://www.brainblock.com
. Bloink v1.30e is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Bloink directory, depending on the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\Bloink\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Bloink v1.30e. The application's main executable file is labeled bloink.exe and occupies 476.00 KB (487424 bytes).
Bloink v1.30e installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 579.04 KB (592934
bytes) on disk.
- aftertrial.exe (28.00 KB)
- bloink.exe (476.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.04 KB)
This data is about Bloink v1.30e version 1.30
Bloink v1.30e is a program released by the software company Brain Block Interactive. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Bloink v1.30e is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bloink v1.30e from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bloink v1.30e or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bloink v1.30e". The Bloink v1.30e program will be found automatically. When you select Bloink v1.30e in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bloink v1.30e, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bloink v1.30e:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.brainblock.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Bloink\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bloink v1.30e.
8. After removing Bloink v1.30e, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bloink v1.30e that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bloink v1.30e with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bloink v1.30e by Brain Block Interactive from your computer, nor are we saying that Bloink v1.30e by Brain Block Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bloink v1.30e supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 02:38:22.063