This info is about BlogJet 18.104.22.168 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall BlogJet 22.214.171.124 from your PCCoding Robots
. More info about Coding Robots can be read here
. Detailed information about BlogJet 126.96.36.199 can be seen at http://www.blogjet.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlogJet directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing BlogJet 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlogJet\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.12 MB (1174943 bytes) on disk and is labeled unins000.exe.
BlogJet 184.108.40.206 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.12 MB (1174943
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0
of BlogJet 220.127.116.11.
BlogJet 18.104.22.168 is an application by the software company Coding Robots. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall BlogJet 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BlogJet 126.96.36.199 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlogJet 188.8.131.52 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlogJet 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the BlogJet 220.127.116.11 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BlogJet 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BlogJet 22.214.171.124, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlogJet 126.96.36.199:
- The publisher is: http://www.blogjet.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlogJet\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlogJet 188.8.131.52.
8. After uninstalling BlogJet 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlogJet 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlogJet 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlogJet 22.214.171.124 by Coding Robots from your computer, nor are we saying that BlogJet 126.96.36.199 by Coding Robots is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BlogJet 188.8.131.52 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 14:50:09.957