This page contains thorough information on how to remove Blockstorm for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Blockstorm from your PCGhostShark
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GhostShark. Click on http://www.playblockstorm.com
to get more data about Blockstorm on GhostShark's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockstorm directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blockstorm. The program's main executable file is titled Blockstorm.exe and it has a size of 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes).
Blockstorm installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.51 MB (254289408
bytes) on disk.
- Blockstorm.exe (11.01 MB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
Blockstorm is an application by the software company GhostShark. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Blockstorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Blockstorm from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blockstorm or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blockstorm". If it exists on your system the Blockstorm app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Blockstorm in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blockstorm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blockstorm:
- The publisher is: http://www.playblockstorm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blockstorm.
8. After uninstalling Blockstorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blockstorm which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blockstorm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blockstorm by GhostShark from your computer, nor are we saying that Blockstorm by GhostShark is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blockstorm supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:32.867