This page contains thorough information on how to remove Blockstorm for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Blockstorm from your PCGhostShark
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on GhostShark. Click on http://www.playblockstorm.com
to get more data about Blockstorm on GhostShark's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Blockstorm directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blockstorm. The program's main executable file is titled Blockstorm.exe and it has a size of 11.01 MB (11546112 bytes).
Blockstorm installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 242.51 MB (254289408
bytes) on disk.
- Blockstorm.exe (11.01 MB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
Blockstorm is an application by the software company GhostShark. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Blockstorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Blockstorm from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blockstorm or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blockstorm". If it is installed on your PC the Blockstorm app will be found automatically. When you select Blockstorm in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blockstorm, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blockstorm:
- The software company is: http://www.playblockstorm.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Blockstorm.
8. After uninstalling Blockstorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blockstorm which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blockstorm using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blockstorm by GhostShark from your computer, nor are we saying that Blockstorm by GhostShark is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blockstorm supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:56:32.867