Blocks That Matter
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Blocks That Matter for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Blocks That Matter from your systemSwing Swing Submarine
. You can read more on Swing Swing Submarine or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Blocks That Matter can be found at http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
. Blocks That Matter is usually set up in the C:\JUEGOS\Steam\steamapps\common\Blocks That Matter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Blocks That Matter is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) on disk.
Blocks That Matter contains of the executables below. They take 119.43 MB (125227864
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.20 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.81 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- avgn.exe (30.39 MB)
- Dynamite Jack.exe (1.84 MB)
- FOTONICA.exe (11.03 MB)
- FP.exe (30.38 MB)
- Tetrobot and Co.exe (10.03 MB)
- ThomasWasAlone.exe (11.00 MB)
- Yosumin.exe (1.64 MB)
Click on the links below for other Blocks That Matter versions:
Blocks That Matter is an application marketed by the software company Swing Swing Submarine. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Blocks That Matter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Blocks That Matter from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blocks That Matter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blocks That Matter". If it is installed on your PC the Blocks That Matter application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Blocks That Matter in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Blocks That Matter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blocks That Matter:
- The publisher is: http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blocks That Matter.
8. After removing Blocks That Matter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blocks That Matter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blocks That Matter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blocks That Matter by Swing Swing Submarine from your computer, nor are we saying that Blocks That Matter by Swing Swing Submarine is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blocks That Matter in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-24 09:29:53.430