This web page is about Blocks for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Blocks from your systemDarkwind Media Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Darkwind Media Ltd.. Click on http://www.blocksthegame.com
to get more facts about Blocks on Darkwind Media Ltd.'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blocks folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Blocks by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Blocks\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 278.50 KB (285184 bytes) on disk and is called Blocks.exe.
Blocks is composed of the following executables which take 4.88 MB (5121414
bytes) on disk:
- Blocks.exe (278.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (302.37 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- lusterserver.exe (65.00 KB)
- standalone.exe (237.50 KB)
This info is about Blocks version 0.2.1.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Blocks versions:
Blocks is a program released by Darkwind Media Ltd.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Blocks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blocks from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blocks or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blocks". If it exists on your system the Blocks application will be found very quickly. When you click Blocks in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Blocks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blocks:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blocksthegame.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blocks\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Blocks.
8. After removing Blocks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blocks that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blocks with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blocks by Darkwind Media Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Blocks by Darkwind Media Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blocks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 18:50:35.183