BlockedCar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall BlockedCar from your computerDS Effects
. More info about DS Effects can be read here
. More data about the application BlockedCar can be found at http://www.dseffects.com
. BlockedCar is usually installed in the "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\blockedcar-191a4eb37b25b170058f7cc8127f8bb6" directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove BlockedCar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\blockedcar-191a4eb37b25b170058f7cc8127f8bb6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 88.90 KB (91032 bytes) on disk and is named webapp-uninstaller.exe.
The executables below are part of BlockedCar. They take an average of 88.90 KB (91032
bytes) on disk.
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
The current web page applies to BlockedCar version 1
BlockedCar is an application marketed by DS Effects. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase BlockedCar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlockedCar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BlockedCar or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlockedCar". If it exists on your system the BlockedCar app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BlockedCar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BlockedCar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BlockedCar:
- The software company is: http://www.dseffects.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\blockedcar-191a4eb37b25b170058f7cc8127f8bb6\uninstall\webapp-uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlockedCar.
8. After removing BlockedCar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlockedCar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlockedCar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BlockedCar by DS Effects from your computer, we are not saying that BlockedCar by DS Effects is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlockedCar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 07:03:07.293