BlockAndSurf is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlockAndSurf from your systemBlockAndSurf-software
. You can find out more on BlockAndSurf-software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BlockAndSurf is C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BlockAndSurf's main file takes about 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) and its name is BlockAndSurf.exe.
BlockAndSurf contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.48 MB (1549667
bytes) on disk.
- BlockAndSurf.exe (192.00 KB)
- J4BlockAndSurfJ52.exe (500.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (295.85 KB)
- TandemRunner.exe (525.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall BlockAndSurf.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by BlockAndSurf when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\176.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\176.xpi
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\x64\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\x64\webinstr.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\x86\WdfCoInstaller01009.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ver7BlockAndSurf\x86\webinstr.inf
BlockAndSurf is an application released by BlockAndSurf-software. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall BlockAndSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BlockAndSurf from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BlockAndSurf or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlockAndSurf". If it is installed on your PC the BlockAndSurf application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BlockAndSurf in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlockAndSurf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BlockAndSurf.
8. After removing BlockAndSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlockAndSurf that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlockAndSurf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software from your computer, nor are we saying that BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlockAndSurf supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:35:33.300