BlockAndSurf is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall BlockAndSurf from your PCBlockAndSurf-software
. You can find out more on BlockAndSurf-software or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling BlockAndSurf is C:\Program Files\ver8BlockAndSurf\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BlockAndSurf's main file takes about 192.00 KB (196608 bytes) and its name is BlockAndSurf.exe.
BlockAndSurf contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.48 MB (1549667
bytes) on disk.
- BlockAndSurf.exe (192.00 KB)
- J4BlockAndSurfJ52.exe (500.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (295.85 KB)
- TandemRunner.exe (525.00 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall BlockAndSurf.Registry keys:
BlockAndSurf is a program released by BlockAndSurf-software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase BlockAndSurf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlockAndSurf from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BlockAndSurf or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlockAndSurf". If it is installed on your PC the BlockAndSurf program will be found very quickly. After you click BlockAndSurf in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about BlockAndSurf, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BlockAndSurf.
8. After uninstalling BlockAndSurf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BlockAndSurf which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BlockAndSurf with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software from your PC, we are not saying that BlockAndSurf by BlockAndSurf-software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlockAndSurf in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 22:35:33.300