Blitz Media Player
Blitz Media Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Blitz Media Player from your systemJenkat Media, Inc
. Further information on Jenkat Media, Inc can be found here
. Blitz Media Player is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzMediaPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. Blitz Media Player's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzMediaPlayer\uninstall.exe. Blitz Media Player's primary file takes about 333.50 KB (341504 bytes) and its name is BlitzMediaPlayer.exe.
Blitz Media Player installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 792.61 KB (811632
bytes) on disk.
- BlitzMediaPlayer.exe (333.50 KB)
- ShowAd.exe (397.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (61.61 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Blitz Media Player.
Blitz Media Player is an application marketed by the software company Jenkat Media, Inc. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Blitz Media Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Blitz Media Player with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blitz Media Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blitz Media Player". If it exists on your system the Blitz Media Player application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Blitz Media Player in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Blitz Media Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blitz Media Player.
8. After uninstalling Blitz Media Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blitz Media Player which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blitz Media Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blitz Media Player by Jenkat Media, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Blitz Media Player by Jenkat Media, Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blitz Media Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:58:57.997