Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP
Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP from your systemSoftware Partners
. You can read more on Software Partners or check for application updates here
. Further information about Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP can be seen at www.software-partners.co.uk
. Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzLatin2.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzLatin2.0\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzLatin2.0\Deploy.log". The application's main executable file is named Blitz2.exe and occupies 760.00 KB (778240 bytes).
Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2113024
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Blitz2.exe (760.00 KB)
- UnDeploy.exe (147.50 KB)
- Counter.exe (256.00 KB)
- htmstrip.exe (276.00 KB)
- inscript.exe (408.00 KB)
- LatinWords.exe (216.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.06
of Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP.
Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP is an application by Software Partners. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP". The Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP program will be found very quickly. After you click Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP:
- The web site of the program is: www.software-partners.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzLatin2.0\UnDeploy.exe "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlitzLatin2.0\Deploy.log"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP.
8. After removing Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP by Software Partners from your computer, nor are we saying that Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP by Software Partners is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blitz Latin LSP 2.06 LSP in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-14 10:42:45.373