Blitz Document 4.9.12
This info is about Blitz Document 4.9.12 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Blitz Document 4.9.12 from your computerBlitzSoft
. You can read more on BlitzSoft or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Blitz Document 4.9.12 at http://www.blitz-doc.com
. Usually the Blitz Document 4.9.12 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\BlitzSoft\Blitz Document Rus folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Blitz Document 4.9.12 is C:\Program Files\BlitzSoft\Blitz Document Rus\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.50 MB (5765120 bytes) on disk and is named Blitzdoc.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Blitz Document 4.9.12. They occupy 6.63 MB (6948587
bytes) on disk.
- Blitzdoc.exe (5.50 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.9.12
of Blitz Document 4.9.12.
Blitz Document 4.9.12 is a program released by the software company BlitzSoft. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Blitz Document 4.9.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Blitz Document 4.9.12 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Blitz Document 4.9.12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blitz Document 4.9.12". If it is installed on your PC the Blitz Document 4.9.12 app will be found automatically. When you click Blitz Document 4.9.12 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Blitz Document 4.9.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blitz Document 4.9.12:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.blitz-doc.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlitzSoft\Blitz Document Rus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blitz Document 4.9.12.
8. After uninstalling Blitz Document 4.9.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blitz Document 4.9.12 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blitz Document 4.9.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blitz Document 4.9.12 by BlitzSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that Blitz Document 4.9.12 by BlitzSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blitz Document 4.9.12 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-04 17:29:46.110