You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Blitz 1.11.13 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Blitz 1.11.13 from your systemBlitz, Inc.
. More data about Blitz, Inc. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Blitz folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Blitz\Uninstall Blitz.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blitz 1.11.13. The program's main executable file occupies 103.24 MB (108260048 bytes) on disk and is called Blitz.exe.
The executables below are part of Blitz 1.11.13. They occupy an average of 104.09 MB (109145824
bytes) on disk.
- Blitz.exe (103.24 MB)
- Uninstall Blitz.exe (414.41 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.20 KB)
- injector_x64.exe (284.20 KB)
- PinManager.exe (46.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11.13
of Blitz 1.11.13.
Blitz 1.11.13 is a program offered by the software company Blitz, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Blitz 1.11.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Blitz 1.11.13 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blitz 1.11.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blitz 1.11.13". If it exists on your system the Blitz 1.11.13 program will be found very quickly. When you select Blitz 1.11.13 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Blitz 1.11.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blitz 1.11.13.
8. After removing Blitz 1.11.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blitz 1.11.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blitz 1.11.13 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blitz 1.11.13 by Blitz, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Blitz 1.11.13 by Blitz, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blitz 1.11.13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-21 15:12:08.770