This page contains detailed information on how to remove Blitz 1.11.0 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Blitz 1.11.0 from your computerBlitz, Inc.
. Further information on Blitz, Inc. can be seen here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Blitz directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Blitz 1.11.0 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\Blitz\Uninstall Blitz.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Blitz.exe and it has a size of 103.24 MB (108260048 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Blitz 1.11.0. They occupy about 104.09 MB (109145824
bytes) on disk.
- Blitz.exe (103.24 MB)
- Uninstall Blitz.exe (414.41 KB)
- elevate.exe (120.20 KB)
- injector_x64.exe (284.20 KB)
- PinManager.exe (46.20 KB)
This web page is about Blitz 1.11.0 version 1.11.0
Blitz 1.11.0 is an application by the software company Blitz, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Blitz 1.11.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Blitz 1.11.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blitz 1.11.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blitz 1.11.0". The Blitz 1.11.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Blitz 1.11.0 in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blitz 1.11.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blitz 1.11.0.
8. After removing Blitz 1.11.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blitz 1.11.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Blitz 1.11.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blitz 1.11.0 by Blitz, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Blitz 1.11.0 by Blitz, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Blitz 1.11.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 19:33:27.697