Blink1Control version 1.94
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Blink1Control version 1.94 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Blink1Control version 1.94 from your systemThingM Corporation
. More information about ThingM Corporation can be seen here
. Please open http://blink1.thingm.com/
if you want to read more on Blink1Control version 1.94 on ThingM Corporation's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink1Control directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink1Control\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Blink1Control version 1.94. The application's main executable file is titled Blink1Control.exe and it has a size of 1.27 MB (1334784 bytes).
Blink1Control version 1.94 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.96 MB (2053281
bytes) on disk.
- Blink1Control.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.94
of Blink1Control version 1.94.
Blink1Control version 1.94 is an application marketed by ThingM Corporation. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Blink1Control version 1.94 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Blink1Control version 1.94 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Blink1Control version 1.94 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blink1Control version 1.94". If it exists on your system the Blink1Control version 1.94 app will be found automatically. When you select Blink1Control version 1.94 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Blink1Control version 1.94, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blink1Control version 1.94:
- The web site of the application is: http://blink1.thingm.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink1Control\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blink1Control version 1.94.
8. After uninstalling Blink1Control version 1.94, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Blink1Control version 1.94 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blink1Control version 1.94 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Blink1Control version 1.94 by ThingM Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Blink1Control version 1.94 by ThingM Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blink1Control version 1.94 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-21 16:52:06.807