Blink version 0.6.0
A guide to uninstall Blink version 0.6.0 from your system
Blink version 0.6.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by AG Projects
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on AG Projects. Please follow http://ag-projects.com
if you want to read more on Blink version 0.6.0 on AG Projects's website. Blink version 0.6.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Blink version 0.6.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. blink.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 74.00 KB (75776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Blink version 0.6.0. They occupy 1.26 MB (1323459
bytes) on disk.
- blink.exe (74.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
This info is about Blink version 0.6.0 version 0.6.0
A way to delete Blink version 0.6.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Blink version 0.6.0 is an application released by the software company AG Projects. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Blink version 0.6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Blink version 0.6.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blink version 0.6.0". If it exists on your system the Blink version 0.6.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Blink version 0.6.0 in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Blink version 0.6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blink version 0.6.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ag-projects.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Blink\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blink version 0.6.0.
8. After uninstalling Blink version 0.6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Blink version 0.6.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blink version 0.6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Blink version 0.6.0 by AG Projects from your computer, we are not saying that Blink version 0.6.0 by AG Projects is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blink version 0.6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:24:18.873