Blinded Guide 1.11
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Blinded Guide 1.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Blinded Guide 1.11 from your PCLWorks
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on LWorks. Click on http://www.l-works.net
to get more information about Blinded Guide 1.11 on LWorks's website. Blinded Guide 1.11 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Lworks\Blinded Guide folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Lworks\Blinded Guide\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Blinded Guide 1.11. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.15 MB (5397826 bytes) on disk and is named BlindedGuide.exe.
Blinded Guide 1.11 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.84 MB (6122983
bytes) on disk.
- BlindedGuide.exe (5.15 MB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.11
of Blinded Guide 1.11.
Blinded Guide 1.11 is an application released by LWorks. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Blinded Guide 1.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blinded Guide 1.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Blinded Guide 1.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blinded Guide 1.11". If it is installed on your PC the Blinded Guide 1.11 program will be found very quickly. After you click Blinded Guide 1.11 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Blinded Guide 1.11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blinded Guide 1.11:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.l-works.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Lworks\Blinded Guide\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Blinded Guide 1.11.
8. After uninstalling Blinded Guide 1.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Blinded Guide 1.11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Blinded Guide 1.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blinded Guide 1.11 by LWorks from your computer, we are not saying that Blinded Guide 1.11 by LWorks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Blinded Guide 1.11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-30 13:13:00.343