This web page is about BlindScanner Pro for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BlindScanner Pro from your PCMasters ITC Software
. You can find out more on Masters ITC Software or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about BlindScanner Pro at http://www.masterslabs.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\BlindScanner Pro folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\BlindScanner Pro\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall BlindScanner Pro. BlindScanner Pro's main file takes about 698.51 KB (715273 bytes) and is named unins000.exe.
The executables below are part of BlindScanner Pro. They occupy an average of 698.51 KB (715273
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.18
of BlindScanner Pro. You can find below info on other versions of BlindScanner Pro:
...click to view all...
BlindScanner Pro is an application offered by Masters ITC Software. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase BlindScanner Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BlindScanner Pro from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BlindScanner Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlindScanner Pro". The BlindScanner Pro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlindScanner Pro in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BlindScanner Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlindScanner Pro:
- The software company is: http://www.masterslabs.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlindScanner Pro\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BlindScanner Pro.
8. After removing BlindScanner Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BlindScanner Pro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BlindScanner Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BlindScanner Pro by Masters ITC Software from your computer, we are not saying that BlindScanner Pro by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BlindScanner Pro supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-05 07:51:36.853