This web page is about BlindScanner 4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BlindScanner 4 from your computerMasters ITC Software
. Open here
for more details on Masters ITC Software. More info about the program BlindScanner 4 can be seen at http://www.blindscanner.com?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=appInstaller
. BlindScanner 4 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\BlindScanner folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. BlindScanner 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\BlindScanner\unins000.exe. BlindScanner 4's main file takes about 646.81 KB (662336 bytes) and is called BlindScanner.exe.
BlindScanner 4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.41 MB (1480112
bytes) on disk.
- BlindScanner.exe (646.81 KB)
- BlindScannerCLI.exe (90.81 KB)
- unins000.exe (707.80 KB)
The current web page applies to BlindScanner 4 version 4
BlindScanner 4 is an application marketed by the software company Masters ITC Software. Frequently, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase BlindScanner 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall BlindScanner 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BlindScanner 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BlindScanner 4". If it is installed on your PC the BlindScanner 4 application will be found automatically. When you select BlindScanner 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BlindScanner 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlindScanner 4:
- The software company is: http://www.blindscanner.com?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=appInstaller
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BlindScanner\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BlindScanner 4.
8. After uninstalling BlindScanner 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BlindScanner 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlindScanner 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BlindScanner 4 by Masters ITC Software from your PC, we are not saying that BlindScanner 4 by Masters ITC Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BlindScanner 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 08:13:48.020