Blender (With V-Ray Additions)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Blender (With V-Ray Additions) from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. You can read more on Chaos Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the Blender (With V-Ray Additions) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Chaos Group directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.79 (With V-Ray Additions)/uninstall/installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Blender (With V-Ray Additions)'s main file takes around 68.81 MB (72156160 bytes) and its name is blender.exe.
Blender (With V-Ray Additions) contains of the executables below. They occupy 205.06 MB (215022584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- blender.exe (68.81 MB)
- blenderplayer.exe (26.07 MB)
- python.exe (87.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (217.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (186.50 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (574.00 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (447.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- ply2vrmesh_x86_64.exe (4.93 MB)
- installer.exe (5.83 MB)
- filter_generator.exe (3.20 MB)
- imapviewer.exe (3.88 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (9.40 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (8.91 MB)
- oslc.exe (2.34 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1.06 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (7.98 MB)
- vdenoise.exe (4.26 MB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (6.88 MB)
- vrmesh_viewer.exe (10.28 MB)
- installer.exe (5.82 MB)
- setvrlservice.exe (358.56 KB)
- vrlservice_installer.exe (20.46 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (2.88 MB)
- plgparams.exe (333.00 KB)
- vray.exe (1.43 MB)
- vrayrtspawner.exe (437.50 KB)
- VRayZmqServer.exe (1.12 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (2.90 MB)
- oslc.exe (1.97 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (718.50 KB)
- plgparams.exe (134.50 KB)
- plugininfo.exe (304.00 KB)
This info is about Blender (With V-Ray Additions) version 2.79.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Blender (With V-Ray Additions) versions:
Blender (With V-Ray Additions) is a program released by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blender (With V-Ray Additions) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blender (With V-Ray Additions)". If it exists on your system the Blender (With V-Ray Additions) app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Blender (With V-Ray Additions) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Blender (With V-Ray Additions), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions).
8. After uninstalling Blender (With V-Ray Additions), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blender (With V-Ray Additions) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blender (With V-Ray Additions) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:47:09.223