Blender (With V-Ray Additions)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Blender (With V-Ray Additions) from your computerChaos Software Ltd
. You can read more on Chaos Software Ltd or check for application updates here
. Usually the Blender (With V-Ray Additions) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Chaos Group directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Chaos Group\Blender 2.79 (With V-Ray Additions)/uninstall/installer.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Blender (With V-Ray Additions)'s main file takes around 68.81 MB (72156160 bytes) and its name is blender.exe.
Blender (With V-Ray Additions) contains of the executables below. They occupy 205.06 MB (215022584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- blender.exe (68.81 MB)
- blenderplayer.exe (26.07 MB)
- python.exe (87.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0-amd64.exe (217.00 KB)
- wininst-10.0.exe (186.50 KB)
- wininst-14.0-amd64.exe (574.00 KB)
- wininst-14.0.exe (447.50 KB)
- wininst-6.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-7.1.exe (64.00 KB)
- wininst-8.0.exe (60.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0-amd64.exe (219.00 KB)
- wininst-9.0.exe (191.50 KB)
- ply2vrmesh_x86_64.exe (4.93 MB)
- installer.exe (5.83 MB)
- filter_generator.exe (3.20 MB)
- imapviewer.exe (3.88 MB)
- img2tiledexr.exe (9.40 MB)
- lens_analyzer.exe (8.91 MB)
- oslc.exe (2.34 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (1.06 MB)
- ply2vrmesh.exe (7.98 MB)
- vdenoise.exe (4.26 MB)
- vrimg2exr.exe (6.88 MB)
- vrmesh_viewer.exe (10.28 MB)
- installer.exe (5.82 MB)
- setvrlservice.exe (358.56 KB)
- vrlservice_installer.exe (20.46 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (2.88 MB)
- plgparams.exe (333.00 KB)
- vray.exe (1.43 MB)
- vrayrtspawner.exe (437.50 KB)
- VRayZmqServer.exe (1.12 MB)
- ocldeviceselect.exe (2.90 MB)
- oslc.exe (1.97 MB)
- oslinfo.exe (718.50 KB)
- plgparams.exe (134.50 KB)
- plugininfo.exe (304.00 KB)
This info is about Blender (With V-Ray Additions) version 2.79.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Blender (With V-Ray Additions) versions:
...click to view all...
Blender (With V-Ray Additions) is a program released by the software company Chaos Software Ltd. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Blender (With V-Ray Additions) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Blender (With V-Ray Additions)". The Blender (With V-Ray Additions) application will be found very quickly. When you select Blender (With V-Ray Additions) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Blender (With V-Ray Additions), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions).
8. After uninstalling Blender (With V-Ray Additions), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Blender (With V-Ray Additions) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Blender (With V-Ray Additions) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by Chaos Software Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that Blender (With V-Ray Additions) by Chaos Software Ltd is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Blender (With V-Ray Additions) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:47:09.223