Blaze DVD Copy 3.5
Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 from your systemCopyright (C) 2002-2005 BlazeVideo,Inc.
. You can find out more on Copyright (C) 2002-2005 BlazeVideo,Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 can be found at http://www.blazevideo.com
. Usually the Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlazeVideo\Blaze DVD Copy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlazeVideo\Blaze DVD Copy\unins000.exe. BlazeDVDCopy.exe is the Blaze DVD Copy 3.5's main executable file and it occupies close to 330.50 KB (338432 bytes) on disk.
Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.01 MB (1057034
bytes) on disk.
- BlazeDVDCopy.exe (330.50 KB)
- BurnerDetector.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5
of Blaze DVD Copy 3.5.
Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 is an application marketed by the software company Copyright (C) 2002-2005 BlazeVideo,Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Blaze DVD Copy 3.5". The Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 application will be found automatically. After you click Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Blaze DVD Copy 3.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Blaze DVD Copy 3.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blazevideo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlazeVideo\Blaze DVD Copy\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Blaze DVD Copy 3.5.
8. After removing Blaze DVD Copy 3.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 by Copyright (C) 2002-2005 BlazeVideo,Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 by Copyright (C) 2002-2005 BlazeVideo,Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Blaze DVD Copy 3.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-16 06:43:19.117