Blasterball 2 Revolution
This web page is about Blasterball 2 Revolution for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution from your PCWildTangent
. Go over here
for more info on WildTangent. More info about the software Blasterball 2 Revolution can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Blasterball 2 Revolution directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Blasterball 2 Revolution\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Blasterball 2 Revolution's main file takes around 908.00 KB (929792 bytes) and is named bb2.exe.
Blasterball 2 Revolution installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 943.16 KB (965794
bytes) on disk.
- bb2.exe (908.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Blasterball 2 Revolution version 004723
only. Click on the links below for other Blasterball 2 Revolution versions:
...click to view all...
Blasterball 2 Revolution is a program by WildTangent. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove Blasterball 2 Revolution is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Blasterball 2 Revolution or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Blasterball 2 Revolution". The Blasterball 2 Revolution application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Blasterball 2 Revolution in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Blasterball 2 Revolution, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Blasterball 2 Revolution:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Toshiba Games\Blasterball 2 Revolution\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution.
8. After uninstalling Blasterball 2 Revolution, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Blasterball 2 Revolution which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Blasterball 2 Revolution with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Blasterball 2 Revolution by WildTangent is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Blasterball 2 Revolution in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-29 17:37:16.567