This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BlastZone 2 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BlastZone 2 from your computerMatt Edzenga
. Additional info about Matt Edzenga can be found here
. Click on http://www.BlastZone2.com
to get more details about BlastZone 2 on Matt Edzenga's website. BlastZone 2 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for BlastZone 2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. BlastZone 2's main file takes around 2.26 MB (2364920 bytes) and is named appid_6520.exe.
The following executables are installed beside BlastZone 2. They occupy about 409.86 MB (429768956
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.97 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (558.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.76 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.57 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.10 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (3.50 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- 8bitboy.exe (43.57 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (292.84 KB)
- Bejeweled3.exe (5.23 MB)
- CheckApplication.exe (284.00 KB)
- SettingsApplication.exe (980.00 KB)
- UBI1.exe (2.98 MB)
- Chariot.exe (6.66 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- ChildofLight.exe (10.75 MB)
- FirewallInstall.exe (74.02 KB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (59.51 MB)
- Hero_Siege.exe (3.97 MB)
- kopanito.exe (23.41 MB)
- Binding_of_Isaac.exe (5.30 MB)
- FlashAchievements.exe (495.50 KB)
- Isaac.exe (46.53 MB)
- RelicCOH.exe (10.93 MB)
- WorldBuilder.exe (7.78 MB)
- AssassinsCreedIIGame.exe (33.21 MB)
- UplayInstaller.exe (60.42 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
The current page applies to BlastZone 2 version 2
BlastZone 2 is an application offered by the software company Matt Edzenga. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase BlastZone 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BlastZone 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BlastZone 2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BlastZone 2". The BlastZone 2 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select BlastZone 2 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BlastZone 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BlastZone 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.BlastZone2.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BlastZone 2.
8. After removing BlastZone 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BlastZone 2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BlastZone 2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BlastZone 2 by Matt Edzenga from your PC, nor are we saying that BlastZone 2 by Matt Edzenga is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BlastZone 2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-29 19:34:55.163